the squeeze reader


Packet of Three Squeeze Picture of the Week: www.packetofthree.com

Friday, April 08, 2005

be our guest, be our guest!

Jools Holland --- ambassador of the Prince's Trust, TV personality and ex-Squeeze keyboardist --- will be a guest at the blessing of the nuptials of Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles this weekend. I skimmed over the article in the Scotsman, and apparently the pair will also confess their sins. (I read this stuff, so you don't have to.) Also in attendance will be Tony and Cherie Blair, Sting and Mrs. Sting, Rowan Atkinson, Stephen Fry and other people that British people will recognize.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the confessing of the sins - how long will this wedding take? I'm quite bummed I wasn't invited, being on the bride's side of the family and all....

Bet

08 April, 2005 19:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home