the squeeze reader


Packet of Three Squeeze Picture of the Week: www.packetofthree.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Squeezin' Inboxes: now testing e-mail subscriptions for the Squeeze Reader

Do I dare? Yes, I dare! I dare! I just added a new test feature to the squeeze reader: e-mail subscription, courtesy of FeedBlitz. If this works, you really won't have a reason to skip your Squeeze Reader fix, and I hope this helps those of you who refuse to jump on the RSS/XML bandwagon. Now, I just need some brave volunteers to try it out and report back to me if it is something you would like me to continue here. Let me know in the comments section of this post if subscribing is a hassle, if the e-mails look funny, etc. Of course, I hope you all still keep coming here, because I am a stats ho'.

1 Comments:

Blogger bitterspice said...

Hm. It appears that FeedBlitz will update daily, although it doesn't say when in the ding-dang-day it updates.

26 October, 2005 21:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home