the squeeze reader


Packet of Three Squeeze Picture of the Week: www.packetofthree.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

More Glenn Tilbrook DVD reviews

Cincinnati.com: Dayton filmmaker makes musical obsession a movie
But ask Tilbrook what he thinks of the finished product, and he'll tell you it was worth the drama. "There is a heart and soul to what I do now as a solo artist and there always has been during my time with Squeeze, but I think the film really shows that I absolutely love what I do, and I'm proud that comes across in the film," he said.
Free Times: Cruising with the Master: Dayton director's Glenn Tilbrook DVD debuts next week
"I wanted to put together a film that people who might have never heard of Glenn would relate to and appreciate," says Pickard, who included her original Squeeze interview as a bonus feature on the DVD. "I think I’ve achieved it."