the squeeze reader


Packet of Three Squeeze Picture of the Week: www.packetofthree.com

Thursday, April 28, 2005

extra glastonbury tickets sold out

According to Glastonbury Festival organizers, an extra 3,000 tickets released earlier this week sold out immediately to people on a waiting list. Organizers added the tickets to raise money for tsunami victims' relief. The Telegraph reported earlier this month that 112,000 tickets sold out in less than three hours. I hope some Squeeze fans get to go see Glenn and Jools. I hate to think those are all Kylie Minogue fans.

Oh, and confidential to Michelle: the Kaiser Chiefs are also playing on the mainstage. I mention it now, so when you hear about them, you'll remember I mentioned them on my blog! KC's single "I Predict a Riot" is fun, though I don't like it as much as I liked FF's "Take Me Out."