the squeeze reader


Packet of Three Squeeze Picture of the Week: www.packetofthree.com

Sunday, April 24, 2005

no wait, I'M the dumbass....

Thanks, Rob, for reading my last post. You are indeed, right, and the Allenby Solfest is the same as Solfest. I'm a dumbass. Strangely, the Solfest people don't want to tell us when Glenn will be playing, because, "too many festivals where tickets are sold for individual gigs/sessions and this encourages visitors to 'cherry-pick' the big name acts without supporting the festival as a whole, often leaving insufficient tickets left for people who want to stay for the duration of the festival." I guess you can't have an entire festival overrun with Shane MacGowan and Glenn Tilbrook fans.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob Booth said...

Shoot, I wouldn'ta known if you hadn't said. I just figured they changed the GT.com in between times we saw it.

You could have faked it.

26 April, 2005 00:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home