the squeeze reader


Packet of Three Squeeze Picture of the Week: www.packetofthree.com

Monday, April 11, 2005

sartorial report: jools holland edition

According to This Is London, which I believe is the Evening Standard's Web site, Jools wore a morning suit embroidered with a keyboard pattern on the inside lapel to wedding celebration of the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall. This is London reports that "Jools was 'delighted' to have been asked and was looking forward 'to a fantastic day.'"

(My apologies to those of you who aren't royal watchers. I'm guessing that's probably most of you.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bet said...

Something told me he'd be at the wedding. I saw Stephen Fry, Richard Grant, and Rowan Atkinson there, but not Jools.

(Not that I'd watch or anything, I was just home for lunch today and they were rerunning it on BBCAmerica. Pre-empted "Bargain Hunt." Pissed me off, I tell you.)

12 April, 2005 03:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home