the squeeze reader


Packet of Three Squeeze Picture of the Week: www.packetofthree.com

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Sydney Morning Herald Gets to know Glenn

There were two new things I learned about Squeeze from the Sydney Morning Herald. The first one was that Squeeze also was known as UK Squeeze in Australia, as well as the US, to avoid confusion with an Australian band called Squeeze. I wonder if any of those bands risked going to the UK as "American Squeeze" or "Australian Squeeze." The second new thing I learned was this from Glenn:
"The difficulty was writing outside the secure partnership which I had been in with Chris. When I was writing by myself the thing I found hardest was that I was very much influenced by the ghost of Difford looking over my shoulder … [he laughs] … I would try and second guess what he would think."
Nice article. Check it out while it lasts.