the squeeze reader


Packet of Three Squeeze Picture of the Week: www.packetofthree.com

Saturday, October 01, 2005

A random walk through some Squeeze news

Just a few links I've found.

Glenn is disc of the week in Tasmania.

Here's some pics of Glenn in Japan. Plus a blog entry if you can read it.

Here's a blog review of a Glenn show at the Espy.

A review from 2001 of a Glenn show.

An upcoming Chris Difford show gets mentioned here.

Ike is a band from Philadelphia that this reviewer compares to Squeeze.

Marc Almond (Soft Cell) is working with Jools.

From the "it's news to me" department is this site that sells Squeeze CD singles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am interested at Glen's review at the Espy's. I am a fan of Espy's, but this year, I was not able to watch the show. I am expecting a comprehensive review on what happened.

29 November, 2005 06:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home