the squeeze reader


Packet of Three Squeeze Picture of the Week: www.packetofthree.com

Friday, September 23, 2005

Where can I be his friend?: Chris' new site on Myspace and tour news

Chris Difford has a new site on Myspace, a popular online profile site. This is good news, because operating myspace seems to be a heck of a lot easier and more flexible for independent musicians to update than having a professional Web guy update a flash site (I still love Chris' regular site, don't get me wrong).

The person who is helping Chris with the Myspace site said it's little premature, but I hope this isn't: Chris lists dates in November and December with Jools. As shown on his myspace site, those would be the following:
Nov 2 2005 8:00P Bristol Colston Hall (with Jools) UK
Nov 3 2005 8:00P Bristol Colston Hall (with Jools) UK
Nov 26 2005 8:00P Albert Hall (with Jools) UK
Dec 2 2005 8:00P Glasgow Clyde Auditorium (with Jools) Glasgow
Dec 3 2005 8:00P Glasgow Clyde Auditorium (with Jools) Glasgow
Dec 16 2005 8:00P Plymouth Pavillions (with Jools) UK
Dec 17 2005 8:00P Bournmouth Centre (with Jools) Bournmouth
Dec 18 2005 8:00P Brighton Centre (with Jools) Brighton

Another neat feature is you get to tag other people and be their "friend." On my Myspace profile, though, I only have like four friends -- the guy who founded Myspace, my sister, Michael Penn and Michael Penn's e-mail list guy. I just tagged Chris. Let's see if he adds me.

Update (Sept. 24): He added me! Woohoo! I'm the first comment on his page,