the squeeze reader


Packet of Three Squeeze Picture of the Week: www.packetofthree.com

Thursday, May 26, 2005

how did this end up here?

Yikes! My news gremlins recently dropped in my Inbox a Billboard article about Chris and Glenn from OCTOBER?! Still, this blog didn't exist then, and if you haven't read it, it's a fun little trifle (promoting the now-legendary Borders Bookstore Song-By-Son reunion). One of the best quotes from Glenn:
'Where I Can Be Your Friend' is a really sweet lyric addressed, I think, to me -- a sort of apology from Chris about the way the band ended up... I didn't fully appreciate some of the things he was going through at the time. So it was a really sweet thing for him to write. I do love him. Even though sometimes I'd like to punch him.
Words we can all relate to. Thanks, Glenn!

Sorry about the severe lack of bloggage, if I still have any readers at all. I've been preoccupied at work with the project that ate New York, and preoccupied at home with how the heck am I going to get a new computer, which I desperately need now.