the squeeze reader


Packet of Three Squeeze Picture of the Week: www.packetofthree.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A new Squeeze Forum

We love the internet!


It's a rainy day here at Squeeze Reader Towers...

The sun was nowhere to be seen, so I packed away the picnic hamper and with a heavy sigh retreived the hammock that once hanged happily between the two apple trees in the Squeeze Reader Garden.

Time to go back to the office...


Sitting in the opulent surroundings of Squeeze Reader Towers, I sipped at a nice cup of green tea and nibbled on a lightly buttered scone.

Then all of a sudden, the sun shone through the window and lit up my computer screen.

Putting down my scone, I glanced at my inbox to discover that there was a new Squeeze Forum on the web!

"Hurrah!", I gleefully shouted, and took a big bite of my scone.
And guess what? This scone tasted all the better for it.

New Squeeze Forum

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the set list from the Greek theater 8/13/07? Thanks

15 August, 2007 22:32  
Blogger Whinge and Moan said...

Strangely I have been working on a new forum for a while but have not had time to finish it. It was hoped that it would be a cross-site forum with owners of any squeeze (here, squeezefan, packet of three etc etc) related sites being offered the chance to be moderators.
Although still not finished in design or content you are welcome to have a look and/or post!
http://squeeze.freediscussion.net/

Steve

25 August, 2007 12:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home